Continuing from my previous post, here are the steps to load the upg.sqc data relevant for our manipulation into the Oracle database.
1. Create record HX_COMP_TBL in App Designer as shown below.
2. Build/create the table
3. Add it to Query Security if you need to access it using PeopleSoft Query Manager.
4. Create Download upg_sqc.txt file
5. Create SQL*Loader control file as shown below.
into table PS_HX_CMP_TBL
fields terminated by ” ” optionally enclosed by ‘”‘
(OBJ_DESCR2, OBJNAME, VAL1)
6. Execute sqlldr command to load the file
sqlldr sysadm/sysadm@ftest control=sqlld.ctl
7. Use it in query through Query Manager or SQLPLUS