Is your organization going through longer lead times for HR service requests which needs desperate attention such as
1. Inconsistent processes across the organization
2. Slow resolution time due to lack of centralized knowledge base
3. Manual processes and the old style spreadsheet approach for call tracking
4. No dedicated SLA and issue tracking mechanism
Are your employee’s dissatisfied with basic process flexibilities such as
1.Who do I contact in organization for an issue?
2. How will I track and know when my problem is resolved?
3. Is the feedback given being used for continuous improvement?
Is your HR Service delivery going through a rough patch while
1. Assuring right level of service with the right solution at the right time for each employee request
2. Maintaining a lower cost of operations for HR HD and Self-service and better utilization of HR resources
3. Escalation and compliance of complex and confidential matters
If your organization is facing any of these challenges, then it is the right time for you to look at Human Resource Help Desk which is the perfect answer to all of the above. Some of the key features of HR Help Desk applications are as follows
-Complete and accurate information of customer
-Simple Case lifecycle for smoother flow
-Comprehensive synergy by integrating Human Capital Management application
-Effective and Integrated Knowledge management solution
-Multi Channel communication platform
-Reports and Dashboard to get real time insights
-Alerts and notifications, workflow for better process
-Security@ its best
Keep watching and reading ……… we will pour some more interesting notes in the next edition.
You might want to read these awesome related posts
- Part III : How can we implement ITIL practices for Peoplesoft Applications?
- Part II : How can we implement ITIL practices for Peoplesoft Applications?
- Part I : How can we implement ITIL practices for Peoplesoft Applications?
- Part IV : How can we implement ITIL practices for Peoplesoft Applications?
- SAP HRO Solution